Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Victory V s

Well victory over the sleeplessness last night! a GOOD nights sleep - the 2nd good night without drugs since October. Without sleeping pills that is.... it might be to do with the proszac of course ....... but hell, i don't care, it was great.

(why the proszac? well, maybe another time..... who wants to read a blog full of misery?)

I wont give up on the lettuce and bananas for a while yet tho, one night doesn't constitute a pattern.

Or the lavender oil - generously, over the pillow, sheets, me.....

One other suggestion for strange/inadvisable things to eat before bed:
Victory Vs.

I've been eating them again!!!!! (tho not with the lettuce and bananas). Does anyone else remember them? Didn't know you could still buy them, they take me back to the 60's and 70's, and my Grandad. Very peculiar sweets (if you can call them that) but strangely addictive.
The packaging etc. is the same as ever. Its only a matter of time before they crop up in Life on Mars, they would somehow go with the blakeys.

Talking of TV, Desperate Housewives tonight, yeayyyyyy.


So, looking forward to going to bed, i'm sooooooooooo tired - but also rather apprehensive in case i have a bad night. Now i've been reminded what i am missing..... it would almost be worse. I will keep you informed.............


Additional:
btw, as i eat my nightly lettuce, I've remembered that a friend told me yesterday she thinks that its laudanum in lettuce! which is why its bad for guinea pigs. !!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Arron said...

This won't really have success, I feel like this.
custom fabric | how much are stamps | deaf culture