Thursday, February 09, 2006

lettuce & laudanum

Well, so much for the laudanum - not much sleep last night.

Tho' that was partly due to a sneak cough attack. You know the kind of tickly cough that lurks dormant until the second your head hits the pillow - or, worse, the second you feel yourself falling from consciousness into sleep!!! and then it starts ticking and coughing and wakes you up again..... Hate it, hate it

So - about 3 hours sleep last night - and shattered today. I've been debating all day whether to take a sleeping pill tonight or not - or whether to take some syndol instead! makes me sleepy.
Red pill or blue pill to enter the Matrix?
But now my cold is getting worse and i have work all day tomorrow, so will take a sleeping pill..... sigh.

At least it means a night off from the lettuce! i don't mind so much, but every night? :(

I wont be blogging for a few days because we have a weekend away with all my family, at a guest house in Cambridgeshire - which should be really nice, and might be nice in some ways, but is vastly complicated because i'm in the midst of a personal crisis (hence the prozac and sleeping problems) - which some of them know about and some of them don't.

And its my wedding anniversary this weekend, (lots and lots of years) .
And who knows if there will be one next year.

ah well, will update next week.....

2 comments:

ramblingwoman said...

well, you prob won't read this until next week. But I've been thinking about you, my little gem.

Tanya said...

I'll be thinking of you too little gem, hope it's all ok for the weekend.. Wish I was still around the corner for you at this yucky time...