Thursday, May 04, 2006

I keep...

...wearing new shoes with bare feet and getting blisters

...going into the garden to smell the wonderful fragrant apple blossom

...seeing things to photograph for my blog

...singing that Bike song (you can ride it if you like)

...carrying around unnecessary jackets and rainwear

...missing my bike

...trying to wade through my pile of essays

...checking my blog stats and flags

...putting off doing the accounts

...waking early enough on Saturday to go to the boot fair

...going into the garden to check that the guinea pigs haven't escaped AGAIN

...thinking of more to list, but 12 is quite enough.

6 comments:

Identikit said...

Surely you didn't carry around jackets today? Dear me. Definitely the sensible one.

Will make you more interesting in Chapter 2.

Cream said...

Blog stats, Ahhh!
I've just had a quick look and there are 2 from a "Country not detected"

Do you think someone is trying to contact you from outer space?
Have you phoned home lately!

lettuce said...

well, no rainwear yesterday. But a jacket I must admit..... I put it down to not having a car.....

Yes, the "country not detected" is one of my favourites!!

Identikit said...

Inadequate! Not with all those raincoats eh?

In Switzerland most people grow up speaking a few languages - it's not unusual. I spoke French, German and Italian as a child and some English and understood a lot of Russian (my grandmother didn't pause to let anyone else actually speak!), but I love learning languages so yes I learnt some Welsh when I was in Wales (of the "oh look children, a tractor" type) and bits of other languages when I go on hols.

Glad my niddy noddy is coming on OK. I need to work on my accent a bit, perhaps?

Back to work I must go!

ramblingwoman said...

I just checked your stats and your cluster map - WOW - you have a fan base girl!

Joanna said...

I can recognise some of those things you keep doing, except I go in the garden to check my rabbit has not escaped!