Saturday, October 14, 2006

Swapsies

This is what I received via Tat's Vintage Swaps.

I was sent a nice old edition of Peter Pan, some lovely slippers to keep my toes toasty while reading it, some sweets, tissues in a fab. hand-made vintage fabric case, for the weepy bits (I remember seeing Peter Pan at the theatre, and trying to clap without my family seeing ("Clap your hands if you believe in fairies" - to bring Tinkerbell back to life), spare pixie dust (in case I run out), some buttons and hand-made vintage-pic gift tags.



What a lot of lovely stuff! Thanks Kirsten.

13 comments:

grumpy old woman said...

What a fab bunch of stuff Lettuce :o}

The fabric of my life said...

How lovely. This was a lovely swap wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

it was a lovely swap for me, too! glad you liked your parcel.

Anonymous said...

forgot to say that i made the tissue case a lit big on purpose - i don't know what sizes you have there in the UK. also glad to see the pocky made it there unsquished. i thought later that i should have put it in a plastic bag or something, just in case.

ramblingwoman said...

yes, what a fab bunch of stuff....very unusual.

Trac said...

Just lovely... I love to do a swap myself but haven't got anything to swap really! :O(

Mmmmm?... I wonder what I'd get for two kids? Might be able to get a decent CD or something eh?
xx

lettuce said...

hahaha - oh yes, what else could we swap?

LG for another guinea pig?

M for ....... ?

my house for an exact duplicate but totally clean and mostly tidy?

Pod said...

why did you try to hide the clapping? thanks for popping o'er. you should go to japan, it was wonderful. just posted more.....
g'day!

joyce said...

how does the swap idea work?

Anonymous said...

Trac I would say I'd do a temporary swap..my kids for yours..but they just got home and are too lovely right now to send away..maybe tomorrow or Wednesday?

Anonymous said...

Oh hello Lettuce - sorry how rude of me....*blushes*

lettuce said...

well Pod, I think I was probably just at that age of not wanting to be thought childish.

Don't care now, obviously.

Haven't for some time.


Oh, hi Wendy!!

joanna said...

Oh, what a lovely swap!