Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dillo of the Day


More fun than lettuce!

We have a large and varied collection of armadillos ...its a long story... (well, its not long actually, just long ago) - so for the next week or so I will be posting a dillo of the day.

Just noticed this one has a dusty head. Too busy blogging to do housework ha ha.

I went to see Hidden (Cache to those of you in France) today with a friend and the new (newly refurbished) Picturehouse in Greenwich - lovely comfy squishy seats. I'd recommend it (the film, not the squishy seats - tho' those too, obviously) - but not if you don't like unresolved endings. Its one of those films which leaves you wondering and thinking... It begins very well - and before long you don't feel you know whats going on! but in a good way. I think. And it has the lovely Juliette Binoche, and Daniel Auteuil who is great. Has anyone seen Romuald and Juliette? (also Auteiul) - another of my favourite films.

And Binoche (who really reminded me of Brenda, from Six Foot Under) was good too. Tho' frequently seen wearing a curiously shapeless, non-French-chic looking dress, strange.

And looking forward to Battlestar Galactica tonight - fab new series, not at all cheesy, or much at all like the original series. Followed by the peerless Shameless. Followed, of course, by lettuce and bananas! (which may be working, slept pretty well last night, tho' woken at 5.45 by neighbours very noisy motorbike, but 5.45 seems very bearable after recent months).

so, look out for the next dillo! Thats dillo, not dildo.

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh dildo a day sounds so much more up my street :-) oh my god-michet!!!!!

ramblingwoman said...

ha ha. Like the dillo's! How will you remember which one's you've done when you get to about 350? You'll have to keep a record!

ramblingwoman said...

ah so that's why Capote passed me by!! It hasn't come my way yet!

lettuce said...

ha ha Tat. up your what?

ramblingwoman said...

ha ha your weather pixie! Trust you to pick the witchy goth!

lettuce said...

yes, set for City airport - just over the river from us. Great weather goth, reminds me of my daughter!

grumpy old woman said...

Love the dillo, sweetie, does it have a name?

How did the meet up go? Can't wait to see Tats and her gorgeous girls - oh and Guy - hahaha
~(:o})=

ramblingwoman said...

curiouser and curiouser